ISAAC followup

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 05:56:16 PST

    Dear Colleagues,
      Since it is unnecessary to take final references for Satie, I will set the priorities to

    SN2001gn - An additional 135 minutes
    SN2002ff - 530 minutes
    SN2002fe - 530 minutes
    SN2001gq - 225 minutes
    SN2001go - 90 minutes

       I think we have enough IR data for SN2001gn (aka Boccherini) and SN2001hb (aka Satie)
    to get a rough idea where these SNe lie on the Hubble diagram. Is there a plan to analyse this
    data? I am giving a talk in Garching in May and it would be great to have a preliminary result
    for these two SNe.

    Cheers, Chris.