Satie signal on the ref

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 11:27:53 PST

    Hi,

    Here is the comparison between the flux at maximum light and the
    reference.

    What I did was computing the highest flux for the supernova (the first
    point) and did the same at the place of the supernova on the ACS
    reference. Then, I divided by the exposure (4700s for the first one, 2200s
    for ACS) and finally divided by the mean quantum efficiency (7% for WFPC2
    and 34% for ACS in F814W Filter).

    The result is :

    Max 13.26 +/- 0.29
    ref 0.02 +/- 0.14

    I think that is pretty clear that there is no observable signal at least
    in I band.

    Cheers,

    Julien

    --