old SNMINUIT fits

From: Greg Aldering (aldering@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 13:57:23 PST

    For anyone who wants to look at the original P99 lightcurve fits, look in
    /home/astro34/aldering/njnunes/minuit/SNMIN_22jul98. These are the fits
    that I did after initial fits first by Gerson and then Nelson.

    Remember that the P99 procedure was to do the R-band fits, then fix
    everything and do the R+I fits to get the R-I color.

    - Greg