New draft of Rob's paper/call today

From: Tony Spadafora (ALSpadafora@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 09:52:09 PST

    Rob has a new draft - see below:

    SCP call today:
    Thurs Mar 13: 12:00 PST/14:00 CST/20:00 UK/21:00 Europe. (Est. 2 hrs. )

    To Attend:Local Call: 510-486-5008; Call toll free: 1-877-252-5250
    Internal Users: 5008. Then press 1 and enter 2316# and follow the
    instructions.
    Meeting ID: 2316; Calling Sites: 13

    LBL group - we will meet in the INPA room.

    Tentative Agenda -
    1. replicating the cosmology fits
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/archive/hstpaper/0085.html

    2. What comparisons with Riess 98 data do we want to include? effect of
    their prior?

    3. Contours with extinction correction now look like they will be bigger
    than previously thought (ie. bigger than poster) - how do we want to
    present this?