References with ACS

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 11:27:04 PST

    Hi all,

    As discussed on the phone, I send what is needed to complete refences for
    2001 spring campaign.

    All the observations done for spring 2001 high z supernovae are detailed
    in my note.

    What references are needed :

    2001gn/Loiret/Boccherini :

    redshift = 1.12
    Ra = 14:01:59.900
    Dec = 05:04:59.61

    2 exposures in F814W --> Priority B
    2 exposures in F850LP --> Priority B

    2001go/Somme/Bruch :

    redshift = 0.552
    Ra = 14:02:00.950
    Dec = 05:00:59.18

    2 exposures in F814W filter --> Priority A
    2 exposures in F675W filter --> Priority A

    2001gy/Massenet:

    Ra = 13:57:04.540
    Dec = 04:30:59.83
    redshift = 0.511

    2 exposures in F675W filter --> Priority A

    Priority A means that nothing has been observed in this filter
    Priority B means that we have only one exposure in that filter which a
    real pain because of the cosmics.

    Let me know when the observations are planned to be completed.

    Cheers,

    Julien

    --
    	   Julien Raux