Re: ISAAC observations

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 11:34:11 PST

    Dear All,
      There were no observations for us last night. A higher priority program
    got the
    time. We will try again tonight. However, from the plots that Naoki has
    sent, it
    would seem that SuF02-017 is already very faint. Please let me know if you
    want me
    to request Paranal to observe another candidate, SuF02-019 for example.

    Cheers, Chris.