Re: Follow-up question for tonight's ISAAC observing plan...Re: no CISCO observations on Nov.14

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 19:25:25 PST

    Hi Mamoru and Kentaro -- and Chris,
          What do you think the chances are now that you will be able to do any of
    071 (or even complete your main 017 target) at Subaru/CISCO? If the odds are
    beginning to look bad, then perhaps Chris should raise the priority of 071, even
    with some thin cirrus, just to try to get _something_ on it in J- band. But
    you guys all know better than me whether this is worthwhile --so Mamoru and
    Kentaro, can you give us your opinion on the best odds?
        Thanks, --Saul