Re: followup schedule

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 11:33:41 PST

    Dear Mamuro,
        The program looks fine; however, we should be aware that the ISAAC
    part of the program has lower priority than other ISAAC programs. I do
    not
    know the status of the ISAAC queues, but we may find that we only get
    part
    of the observations we request. Since I am on the Paranal during these
    dates,
    I will be able update you on which observations have been done. I'll do
    this twice per
    night. Once during the middle of the night Chilean time and again at the
    end of the
    night Chilean time.

        Our FORS2 program has very high priority, so we have a good chance
    in getting
    the observations done.

        The weather at the moment is clear with a bit of thin cirrus.

    Cheers, Chris.