spectra

From: Andy Howell (DAHowell@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 03:20:25 PST

    The spectroscopy web pages have been updated yet again:
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/collab/data/spec/
    And this time I have added fits from my program for most
    of the cases where there is some evidence for SN light. I'll summarize
    my findings tomorrow.

    Please send me any data I don't have on there so I can get everything in
    one place before we have to decide on HST. I know I am missing:
    1) The last night of Keck data
    2) The spectrum for SuF02-071

    Tomorrow I will also put up the spectrum of SuF02-017 that Gaston just
    finished.

    -Andy