Re: Plan for tonight

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 17:45:52 PST

    Hi Chris,
    Desperate for a beer I had a look at this

    > It is not clear what 012 is and even less clear what 026 is. I'll buy
    > a beer to the person who can identify the lines in 026.

    The line at 8263 is very narrow (1 pix?). Is it definitely real and
    visible in all the 2D images? The line doesn't seem to be there in the
    Keck spectrum, at least not in the one on the SCP spectroscopy web page
    SuF02-026.keck.prelim.fits - but I think this is the SN not the galaxy.
    Could someone send me the Keck spectrum of the galaxy?

    Thanks,
    Isobel.