Plan for tonight

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 03:37:50 PST

    Dear All,
      The plan for tonight is to get another two hours on SuF02-007. We are confident there is a SNe,
    but it is not clear what the redshift is. After then, we'll try the 057, 081 double and then 059 if there
    is time. All observations will be done with the 300I grism. The throughput of the 600z grism is not
    significantly better than the 300I grism (this is from the standard stars taken last night), although from
    the transmission curves in the manual, one would come to a different conclusion.

       It is not clear what 012 is and even less clear what 026 is. I'll buy a beer to the person who can identify the
    lines in 026.

    Cheers, Chris.