-060 correction

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 09 2002 - 06:11:10 PST

    Hi again,

    I think the galaxy near 060 actually has z=0.445, not 0.88 as I just said.
    I've found more lines that match the lower z. Maybe this galaxy has
    nothing to do with the supernova (which looks like it rises fairly
    smoothly to the red in my extraction). I think I can see the H&K lines at
    z=1.063 that Chris mentioned in the supernova spectrum.

    Isobel.