Re: Question about Gemini guide stars...[Fwd: Gemini preferences]

From: Isobel Hook (imh@astro.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 14:52:27 PST

    Hi Saul,
     That is correct - we did find a guide star for 074 but not 007. We are
    using the positions from SNtrack, which I am assured should be good to a
    few arcsec. If they are not, and the difference is so large that it makes
    the difference between thinking we have a guide star or not (i.e greater
    than about 30" error), then we will have to redo all our Phase-II
    preparation. I am still in my hotel now but I'll have another look at
    these two when I get to the office.

    Isobel.