Re: Another bug(?) in the candidate naming:

From: Alex Conley (aconley@panisse.lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 08:54:06 PST

    This is described in one of my Berkeley/Subaru comparisons.
    It appears there was some sort of glitch when it was being saved,
    so it was saved twice. The first time (PLACEHOLDERS) had horribly
    wrong coordinates (not anywhere close to any of the chips). This
    has since been fixed (and the finding chart is good).

    Therefore IGNORE the PLACEHOLDERS one.

    Alex