tonight and tomorrow night

From: Mamoru Doi (doi@ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 16:43:10 PST

    Hi Saul,

    We have to decide the schedule of tonight very soon.
    If we do not need more i'-band images this time, we will
    request z'-band images at the first priority to get color,
    and save time for i'-band follow-up observations.

    Naoki analyzed SXDF3, and found >8 good
    candidates (i'~24-25). The depth seems to be
    O.K. based on that observations, but we are not very
    sure.

    Do you have further information?

    -Mamoru

    Mamoru Doi