IDL licences still needed

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 03 2002 - 22:36:38 PST

    I'm about to start a bunch of IDL stuff related ot the search run.

    *Please* do not leave yourself running IDL if you don't need it! You
    check out licenses, which are a limited resources! We have enough that
    usually it's not a problem, but the reason we have so many is that we
    need them during search runs.

    If you're running IDL and don't need to be, please exit.

    When I start running into trouble, I will go around killing IDL
    processes.