Miscellaneous utility software

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 12:35:59 PDT

    I'm going to try to start collecting together some of the software I've
    written to do stupid little tasks (like predict magnitudes, fake
    lightcurves, simulate numbers of supernovae found in a search, etc.)
    together and make it available to the group on an "As Is" basis at:

      http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/software

    Right now, all that's there are some utility C++ classes I use for
    manipulating spectra, lightcurves, and an uberspectrum. It's
    undocumented, and there some assumptions (i.e. "what Rob wanted at the
    time") hardcoded into the code in various places, so I don't really
    expect anybody to full make heads or tails of it. However, you might
    find it useful.

    These won't be of much use to somebody who doesn't know C++ and
    some basic things about the C++ STL. However, in the future, if I get
    around to posting my various "proposal simulation" codes, they will all
    depend on this library of utility classes.