C02-029/Prolix : FORS Spectrum and WIYN?

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 08:56:06 PDT

I'm going through SNTrak, which hasn't really been kept up to date...

However, looking at that and at the CFHT page, it seems to me that
C02-029/Prolix is a much better candidate than the four which Julian
gave us. I would think that this is a better one to get at WIYN, unless
it's not worht if it CFHT has gotten/will get a good enough lighcurve
itself.

This is also one which we should put on the list of SNe for a FORS
spectrum. (And at the moment it's the only one I think should be on
that list.)