Re: FORS2 time

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 19:50:05 PDT

Hi Chris,
    We were just looking at the SCP search calender on the web, and it
looked there like this FORS2 time isn't available until June 11. I'm
betting that is out-of-date information -- when is the period during
which we can use the FORS2 time?
    Also, can we use this time -- or any of the other FORS2 time we have
left over -- for spectroscopy too? We still have spectra we would
like to get as soon as possible.

    Regards, --Saul