finding chart S02-075

From: Alex Conley (aconley@ajanta.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 11:52:57 PDT

    The finding chart for S02-075 has been replaced. The previous version
    was incorrect in declination by 3" because of a communication mishap
    which caused me to use the wrong coordinates for the candidate when
    generating the finding chart. The initial email from Naoki had a list
    of coordinates. There was a later communication correcting the
    coordinates for this candidate which unfortunately did not make it's
    way to me.

    The new finding chart gives the following offsets for the HEX star:
    S02-075-HEX 57.74, -22.44

    Mamoru's value is: (57.75 , -22.40). As you can see, we now agree
    to within 0.05", which is pretty much perfect.

    The new finding chart has replaced the old one, and can be found at
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/followup/charts/spring_2002/#S02-075

    Alex