T02-015

From: clidman@eso.org
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 10:30:20 PDT

    Dear All,
       After about 100 minutes of integration, I can just see a faint emission line at about
    7050 Angstroms. I will let this run for the full 120 minutes.

       I have told Paranal not to do C02-013, as the airmass would have been 1.6 at the start of the
    integration. We will save this one for another night.

       How goes it on Hawaii. I have written the DDT application asking ESO to let us swap
    time from FORS2 to FORS1. Let me know if you still want this to be sent.

    Cheers, Chris.