candidates from x-telescope subtractions.

From: Pierre Astier (pierre.astier@in2p3.fr)
Date: Sat May 11 2002 - 20:22:02 PDT

    Hello Rob,

      We lately achieved to run CTIO-CFHT subtractions.
    We did not try to find candidates, but we checked
    C02-020 (Dwalin). We could not see anything on the subtraction.

      About C02-020 (cand0017), we were able to search it on the images
    we got last night from CFHT (according to the queue schedule).
    again we do not see anything. The images we got last night are
    slightly extinct (from normal to 0.7 mags), with a 0.9" seeing.
    The S/N reached is comparable to about 30 mn in good conditions.

      I was not able to get a subtraction for C02-027 because the overlap
    between CTIO and CFHT chips happens to be miserable for the chips
    involved. And it is on the field (D1) for which the data we got
    yesterday from CFHT hardly reaches I=21.

      We are still on schedule at CFHT for tonight, and we cross our
    fingers.

     I am going to check junk015 and cand014 (023, 025).

    What do you think?

    cheers,

    Pierre.

    --