Re: Tonight's program at the VLT.

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 18:41:36 PDT

    > I confirm the offsets. Slit PA will be -0.97 degrees and the slit
    > width will be 1".

    OK, at that slight width we should be pretty safe... I hope!

    (This underscores the importance of getting a shallow image for USNO
    matching. We have this image from the reference run when the seeing was
    *terrible* and we had to abort the exposure partway through due to
    clouds... which left us with a reasonably shallow image of the field.)

    -Rob