Re: Tonight's program at the VLT.

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 18:31:13 PDT

    > However, the seeing on Paranal is probably not good enough to try
    > this. It is fluctuating between 0.8 and 1.4. At the beginning of the
    > night it was around 0.7. So I have instructed Paranal to not do
    > T02-015 just yet.

    Hi Chris--

    What slit size are you doing? Did you get the updated finding chart I
    sent you? At the moment, I'm reasonably confident in the offsets in
    that updated finding chart to a few tenths of an arcsecond.

    To make sure we're talking about the same finding chart, the offsets
    from Hex to Cand in 1950 coordinates are 1.17" east, 68.78" south.

    -Rob