Cuby's time at CFHT

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 16:35:48 PDT

    Here is what Cuby is supposed to do for us.

    Let's hope the weather will be good at least tomorrow.

    02AF29 to Pain, 06-09 May:
    --------------------------
    2 fields to be observed for 25' each in I band

    - Night May 07/08 at 09:00 UT (+/- 1 hr), D1 field
    - Night May 08/09 at 09:00 UT (+/- 1 hr), D4 field

    Each observation consists of a dithered pattern of 3 images totalling 25
    minutes of integration time with the I filter.

    The time slot reserved for the start of these observations is 08:00 -
    10:00 UT to start the observations. If observations cannot be started
    within this time slot during the selected nights due to technical
    problems or bad wheather, there will be no re-allocation at another
    time.

    --
    Julien Raux
    Groupe Supernovae