Re: Update to web pages

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 10:40:50 PDT

    Dear Julien,
       I am now leaving for Santiago. Can you please send me the SNe you
    wish the VLT to observe by 02:00 UT. I will need a finding chart for each. If there are not
    too many, you can send me the finding charts by e-mail. I have already downloaded the
    earlier SNe, i.e. C01-000,1,3,4 and 5 from the LBL finding chart web page; however, I
    am unable to download finding charts from http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/~sne/News/D1/.

    Cheers, Chris.