Update to web pages

From: raux@in2p3.fr
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 21:19:51 PDT

    I fix the bug witn the tiles. It should be usable now.

    This tile contain for each candidate:

    On the top left

    The name of the candidate
    The position in RA, DEC system.
    The combine Signal-To-Noise ratio
    The x,y position of the candidates
    The seeing of the reference (correspond to New)
    The magnitude of the host if exists (If not 99)

     On the top right

    Images of the deep ref from lats year campaign
    The sum of all the images of the current campaign
    The subtraction of these two images

    On the bottom

    The subtraction of the sum of the images of one night from the reference
    from last year
     The scores correspobding to this night and this candidate

    The mag of the canidate (If not detected 99)
    The signal-to-noise ratio (If not detected 0)
    The Increase (not multipied by 100) (If not detected 0)
    The distance of aasociation between the canidates and the host (If not
    detected 0)
    The date
    The seeing

    I hope that all is clarify now.

    I still have to sort the candidates without finding charts.

    We had images on D1 yesterday night but they seem to be very poor, I'll
    try to compute the subtraction during the night.

    If you need precision, I'll be pleased to answer you request.

    Julien

    --
    Julien Raux
    Groupe Supernovae