Re: CTIO search

From: Ariel Goobar (ariel@physto.se)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 23:28:45 PDT

    Hi Andy,
    unfortunately I don't have a lightcurve fitter at hand at the moment. It
    would take me some time to "dedust" that kind of code.
    Maybe Don or Gerson could look into that issue?
    Cheers,
        Ariel

    > Have you done fits to the lightcurve with and without the May 31 WIYN
    > point? Does losing that night for a SN make the lightcurve useless? If
    > we get nothing on that night does that mean we should give up the
    > ground-based follow-up of CTIO SNe and do something else with the rest
    > of the time?

    Ariel Goobar (ariel@physto.se)
    FYSIKUM, Stockholm University
    Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy & Biotechnology
    tel: +46 8 55378659