Re: S02-032

From: Ariel Goobar (ariel@physto.se)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 01:23:14 PDT

    The J-band brightness sounds about "normal" for a Ia at z=1.08 within
    10 days from max. If the I-band magnitude reported from the search holds,
    it is quite a bit bluer than the "Nugent s=1 template". We should probably
    discuss at the teleconference later today if we want more integration.
    Cheers,
        Ariel

    On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, clidman wrote:

    > Dear Colleagues,
    > S02-032 was observed for 200 minutes on ISAAC last night. I have
    > left a copy of the pipeline image at http://www.sc.eso.org/~clidman/.
    > The IQ is around 0.5 and the SN+Host (and there does seems to be some host)
    > has J=23.8, with a S/N of 10.
    >
    > Please let me know if you wish to continue integrating.
    >
    > Cheers, Chris.

    Ariel Goobar (ariel@physto.se)
    FYSIKUM, Stockholm University
    Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy & Biotechnology
    tel: +46 8 55378659