Re: Loiret/boccherini

From: clidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 13:08:36 PDT

    Dear Ariel,
      I cannot answer this question fully until Tuesday since my PC in
    Santiago is currently unreachable and Tuesday is the day I come down
    from Paranal. At any rate, I would advocate that
    Loiret be re-observed with NIRI on Gemini if it were observed with
    NIRI last time. The reason for this is that the J band filter varies a lot
    from instrument to instrument. This is speacially the case for
    ISAAC/NIRI, becasue we use Js for ISAAC and J for NIRI.

    Cheers, Chris.