Satie

From: Isobel Hook (ihook@gemini.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 13:11:36 PDT

    Hi Julien,
      Thanks for doing the host mag calculation for Loiret. Satie is
    even more urgent however because if it has a host then we will want to
    leave enough NIRI time to observe it this semester. That means we need a
    decision before the NIRI run starts next Friday.

    Are you saying that because its on the CTIO images we dont have the same
    information as we have for Loiret?

    Thanks,
    Isobel.