Re: Very tentative list of high priorities for tonight at Keck

From: Michael Wood-Vasey (wmwood-vasey@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 07:42:14 PDT

    On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:56:07AM -0500, Robert A. Knop Jr. wrote:
    > Just a note-- please put the "S02" or "C02" on the beginning of the
    > candidate numbers; otherwise they are ambiguous. The S02 or C02 are
    > part of the name. I thought that everything below was an S02 number,
    > except for your note which makes it clear some may be CFHT, at which
    > point it because *unclear* what anything is.

    Yes. I am disturbed by the trend not to.

    > CFHT supernovae should be loaded in as C02, Subaru supernovae as S02.

    Next year I propose Su02, as I bet many people are thinking (even
    though Rob sent us all an email explaining all this) that the 'S'
    stands for Spring, which it does not.

    > Have any CFHT supernovae been loaded in? If not, somebody needs to get
    > those coordinates and load them into the database.

    C02-000
    C02-001
    C02-002
    C02-003
    C02-004
    C02-005

    have all been loaded in by the CFHT group.

     - Michael