Re: Very tentative list of high priorities for tonight at Keck

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 23:56:07 PDT

    Just a note-- please put the "S02" or "C02" on the beginning of the
    candidate numbers; otherwise they are ambiguous. The S02 or C02 are
    part of the name. I thought that everything below was an S02 number,
    except for your note which makes it clear some may be CFHT, at which
    point it because *unclear* what anything is.

    CFHT supernovae should be loaded in as C02, Subaru supernovae as S02.

    Have any CFHT supernovae been loaded in? If not, somebody needs to get
    those coordinates and load them into the database.

    -Rob