Re: comments

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 13:16:35 PST

Hi Alex,
    We've just had an SCP exec. meeting where we discussed your paper.

In regards, to the 3rd paragraph on page 18, we suggest that you drop
the sentence starting with "The supernova cosmology field ..." and
the last three sentences, i.e. starting from "A blind analysis is not
..."

     Tony and Saul have other suggestions, mostly to do with the reply
that you have written to the referee and they will contact you
separately.

Regards,

Chris.

On Nov 15, 2005, at 12:09 PM, Alex Conley wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for the comments. Attached are responses.
> The web page has been updated with the changes, etc.
>
> Alex
> <chris.txt>
European Southern Observatory
Alonso de Cordova 3107, Vitacura