Re: comments

From: Chris Lidman (clidman@eso.org)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 11:36:28 PST

    Hi Alex,
       Thanks for the reply. I read through your replay to the referee and
    it mostly looks fine. There
    was a sentence in one of your replies (the one about publishing the
    data) that has been chopped.

      "In the case of the HZSST, starting with Tonry '03 (and extending
      through Barris '04 and Riess '04, and now into
      the related ESSENCE project (Krisciunas '05)), there are approximately
      ..."

    Cheers, Chris.

    On Nov 15, 2005, at 12:09 PM, Alex Conley wrote:

    > Hi Chris,
    >
    > Thanks for the comments. Attached are responses.
    > The web page has been updated with the changes, etc.
    >
    > Alex
    > <chris.txt>
    European Southern Observatory
    Alonso de Cordova 3107, Vitacura