revision to CMAG paper (1.57)

From: Alexander Conley (ajconley@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 14:18:43 PDT

    Following the comments of Saul and Chris, I have
    issued another version of the CMAGIC paper. Saul
    convinced me to move large chunks of section 9.2
    to an appendix. I have also now looked at the ApJ
    instructions to authors and tried to modify things
    along those lines. Furthermore, Lifan and Tony
    had a number of suggestions related to various
    figures, which have (mostly) been implemented.

    Available in the usual place as version 1.57 :
    http://panisse.lbl.gov/~aconley/cmag/

    I probably won't be able to do anything major
    on this paper until I am settled in Toronto --
    say May 1st.

    Remaining things to do:
    1) Author list
    2) Get a source for the LSST/DMT supernova search
    3) Figure out how to improve figure 3 (schematic of
      why dust affects CMAGIC less)
    4) Maybe add a flat Universe line to the Hubble diagram,
       although unless something else is removed the plot becomes
       too confusing. Alternatively, I could do what we always do
       and make a unreadably thin Hubble residual plot instead.

    Alex