Data obtained at Keck Nov 1995. Data reduced by IMH & Julia Lee.
- SN ap9579_ap3.asc / ap9579_ap3.fits (sky line @5577 ?)
- OII and Hb give z=0.497. SN Ia features near max agree. Postscript plot shows lines, assuming the spike at ~5575 is OII.
- Better match to SN features at z=0.46 ? [ps]
- Aug 98: Decided that OII line was a sky mis-subtraction. Peter, Rob, Greg et al got z=0.465. IMH agrees that matches SN features better than z=0.497.
- The 9579.sn.keck.951126 files in the /home/sp/sn9579 directory
are wrong- they have the wrong ordering of apertures I think
(IMH). Use the files called ap9579_apX.asc (or .fits)
- Note to Rob: Raw data, or something close to it, seems to be in
/home/astro23/deepsearch/julia/reductions. This should be moved.