- Lick 3m spectrum; from Fillipenko? Reduced by Alex? Isobel comments
that it doesn't seem to match, questions if it is the right object.
- host1_call.spec (ascii, includes header) host1_call.fits (fits with header info)
- Keck spectrum of the host reduced by Isobel. Balmer series absorption,
Halpha emission, H&K put it at z=0.374 (Isobel). file in FITS format.
- Older version: 94191.host.keck.940911.asc (includes header, copy of host1_all)
- Isobel's reduction and information file is in the Keck '94 binder and in
(at the time of this writing) /home/astro10/imh/deepsearch/sn.info
- Karl Glazebrook, 8Nov94, WHT spectrum suggests z=0.373. Does this data
- Turatto, ESO 3.6, Jan 14, spectrum? Isobel mentions it.
- Campusano, NTT? spectrum, from a fax; in the Keck Nov '94 binder. Is
the data anywhere?