Re: AA/2004/2463 (fwd)

From: Serena Nobili (serena@lpnhep.in2p3.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 24 2005 - 09:40:04 PST

    Hi Chris (and SCPexec)

    thanks for your comments. I am now working at excluding 1999Q from all the
    text and plots. I should be ready shortly with the new version.
    I think it would be profitable to have a discussion tomorrow night at the
    executive meeting. Would that be possible for you?
    Cheers

        Serena

    --

    Give free food at: http://www.porloschicos.com/ http://www.thehungersite.com/