Re: [Fwd: AA/2004/2463 (fwd)]

From: Serena Nobili (serena@lpnhep.in2p3.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 09:28:27 PST

    Dear All,

    please find attached the cover letter I would like to send to the referee,
    and the paper modified accordingly (all changes are shown in boldface). I
    still haven't done anything with 1999Q. The cover letter indicates with
    RRR) the comment by the referee (or a number for the "minor" comments),
    and AAA) are my answers. I put "SCP" when I need a point to be discussed
    together (mainly 99Q related points) If you agree, I would join next week
    SCP exec meeting for discussing all of this. I hope you find the time to
    have a look at all the comments.
    Cheers,

          Serena

    --