Re: new spectral templates: update and problems

From: Peter Nugent (nugent@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 09:30:50 PDT

    > thank you, that was in fact the problem. Would it be possible to have
    > the most recent version of the code?

    The new code, isn't quite ready for prime-time right now (I have to
    massage it quite a bit). If Rob's is in better condition, I would go there
    first. But my old code should be fine for what you need to do on a
    chopped-version of the new template and should give results that are the
    same as what I'm doing now to well within the systematics.

    Cheers,

    Peter

    __
    Peter E. Nugent
    Staff Computational Scientist - Scientific Computing Group - NERSC
    Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
    M.S. 50F-1650 - 1 Cyclotron Road - Berkeley, CA, 94720-8139
    Phone:(510) 486-6942 - Fax:(510) 486-5812
    E-mail: penugent@LBL.gov - Web: http://supernova.LBL.gov/~nugent