3 host colors

From: Rachel Gibbons (rachel.a.gibbons@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 13:02:33 PST

    Hi Tomas,

        Measurements for the other two galaxies are now on their pages
    along with some (possibly) useful notes about what I did.

    http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/cgi-bin/scp-twiki/view/ACS2004/CandNameacs04cd014 --> DolphyHost
    http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/cgi-bin/scp-twiki/view/ACS2004/CandNameacs04cd029 --> AliceColtraneHost
    http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/cgi-bin/scp-twiki/view/ACS2004/CandNameacs04d076 --> MingusHost

        I found an error in my error calculation for the Mingus (acs04-076)
    NICMOS magnitudes. Sorry about that. The magnitudes you used already
    are correct, but I hope it's not too much trouble to rerun the fits with
    these numbers.

        If you send the fits you end up doing, I'll add them to the individual
    Wiki pages and create a new summary page for everyone.

    Many thanks,

    Rachel