Re: acs04-076 host colors

From: Rachel Gibbons (rachel.a.gibbons@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 08:51:12 PST

    Tomas and Ariel,

        z~1.8, wow!

        As I note on the page, I can quote statistical errors. In fact,
    I did make estimates of the NIC2 errors, which you can find further
    down the page, but I can easily transfer those numbers to the top
    table. The ACS errors I didn't bother calculating, but thought
    you might want to see them eventually.

    Rachel