acs04c-014 follow-up

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 16:17:10 PDT

        See the candidate page for a summary of the submitted follow-up. At
    this time, actual observation dates will occur within specified two day
    windows spaced as in the summary.

    http://brahms.phy.vanderbilt.edu/~rknop/cgi-bin/scp-twiki/view/ACS2004/CandNameacs04cd014

        We've been working with Bill J all day trying to get the observations
    in, due to software problems there. But over the phone we went through
    each and every orbit together. The first couple of visits were very
    difficult to schedule given all the constraints we had, including grism
    orientation and bright Earth avoidance.

        The exact dates and exposure times and telescope roll angles I can
    post for all sometime later once the schedule is really built. In the
    meantime the summary table on the wiki gives you the idea. First epoch
    orbits have been shortened some from my expected science exposure times,
    but not enough to greatly effect our SNRs there -- at most 15% for the
    imaging at that epoch only and 12% for the grism.

        Good night.

    Rachel