off to bed ; no supernovae to see, move along

From: Robert A. Knop Jr. (robert.a.knop@vanderbilt.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 22:46:38 PDT

    Out here in Nashville, we are going to go to sleep.

    Very, very, very slim pickings this time. Only two things that might
    even be new supernovae. Yuk! Only one that is even potentially
    interesting, and at I-Z=1, it's more likely 1.2 than 1.4. But we shall
    see what the photo-z comes up with, if anything.

    We will all be in by 11 or 12 Central time tomorrow. We should set up
    with a meeting with Adam sometime early tomorrow afternoon. If Adam
    asks, go ahead and set up the meeting; we don't have any schedule
    constraints here.

    -Rob, Rachel, and Rahman