Half of "our" tiles still to come -- so we still have a chance at a good candidate.

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 11:19:17 PDT

    Just based on looking at the tile names in the scanmonitor page, it
    looks like only half of "our" tiles have been completed (and 4/5 of
    "their" tiles), so we still have a reasonable chance at a good
    candidate. (I was afraid that it might be the other way around --
    i.e., we might have already completed most of our fields and not found
    any likely candidates.)