Re: May HST search results on Possible SN page

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 09:57:39 PDT

        I suppose I shouldn't say it "must" be a line added by Dan Green.
    But it certainly could be something he'd do without consulting Lou et al.
    If there are follow-up observations showing a lightcurve or spectrum (I
    haven't gone back to the Riess paper yet), then Dan Green is wrong.
    Anyone checked yet the accuracy of the statement? Also to say SN 2003eq
    is in the same field isn't the same as saying it's at the same position.
    I'd be surprized if Lou would make such a vague statement.

    --
    Dr. R. A. Gibbons