A couple of points for the upcoming phone meeting

From: Saul Perlmutter (saul@lbl.gov)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 09:31:22 PDT

    We probably should mention that we have a few more likely-junk
    candidates that we are revisiting, given the low number of good
    very-high-redshift candidates (and that we'll let them know if we see
    any hope for them).

    Maybe, we should not discuss the gravitational lensing issues for -033
    at this point, unless they bring it up, since this will be one of the
    science judgement calls that we may have to make on following this one,
    if they don't.

    We should probably save all of our own discussion of what we want to do
    in terms of followup of any of this run's candidates for later after
    this meeting.

    Anything else to think about for this phone meeting? Otherwise, it
    seems like a fairly straightforward meeting -- unless we discover that
    something is wrong when we compare numbers with them.