There were no tilt01 subtractions in April.

From: Rachel A. Gibbons (ragibbons@lbl.gov)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 17:50:19 PDT

    hstsearch,

        There were only 15 of 16 of the GOODS TILT tiles searched on in April.
    Therefore, any candidate falling in that region will not have 7-week old
    data to also check. This is because our searches are each 15 orbits, one
    per field, so we had to drop one GOODS pointing for the April and July
    search runs. We dropped this field because Bill couldn't get reliable
    guide stars for the pointing.

    Rachel