Re: serious setback, perhaps no scanning today (Friday)

From: Alexander Conley (AJConley@lbl.gov)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:11:04 PDT

    I should point out that installing deeplib on the non-Enterprise
    systems is
    no different than it was before, except that the binaries and libraries
    shouldn't
    be copied to the global directories (/usr/local/lib and /usr/local/bin).

    But for the record, my planned absences during the weekend are:

    tonight (Friday): 7:00pm - 9 or 10pm
    tomorrow (Saturday): 1pm - ~5pm

    Alex